Tuesday 28 August 2007

I'd like to thank......

In time honoured tradition, I will try to remain unemotional (please note Gwyneth and Halle) and thank those that have helped me....

"I'd like to thank my family, without whom I would have achieved nothing (glistening eyes);

my friends (both of you) ;

my agent (oops sorry, wrong speech);

a special thanks to Paddy, for allowing me to create the concept of being "Paddied" - a rare and wonderful event that all Insead applicants crave;

and

last and definitely least, my rock (or should that be tree?) Dorothy - after all without your neurotic ramblings I might have actually achieved something in the past 3 weeks.

A final thank you to my fans.....

Thank you all - I love you"

And that sums up my Insead Oscar speech

Time to fly.....

No comments: