Tuesday 11 September 2007

An apology....

Well I'm back and I better start with an apology.

My apology is to all Insead bloggers whom I thought should have updated their blogs more often. This despite reading numerous July '08 blogs (particular thanks to Halloman) and realising that the moniker for Insead could well be "sleep is for wimps, as is breakfast and lunch or any other meal". Judging from the missives of Res I(p)sa, Necromonger et al, time is an almost extinct specie at Insead.

Additionally, and perhaps a tinge shamefacedly, I look in the calendar to find that it been about 2 weeks since I updated this blog. This despite not having to relocate, actually attend any classes, meet new flat/chateaux mates, network, study, sleep or party.

I have been reminded that humble pie is a dish best served with a hint of irony and a dose of self awareness.

So my sincere apologies to all Dec '08 bloggers.

1 comment:

Res I(p)sa said...

And our apologies, on behalf of J08, for not always keeping you as updated as you might like... You'll see, it's tough to be both participant and observer sometimes!

See you in Jan.