Friday 28 September 2007

I can feel it coming in the air tonight.....

I had some free time over the last 24 hours, hence the flurry of blogging.

Part of my inspiration to blog came from present INSEAD bloggers such as Res I(p)sa, Necromonger, Le Blog de Hog, D.T.L.F and Million Dollar Spatula. So with this free time I have also caught up with these blogs.

Unfortunately, while the blogs are all witty, informative and wide ranging, the recent posts are beginning to inspire the beginning of a mild concern (aka panic); hence the genuflection to the (ahem....) "master" songsmith known as Phil Collins in the blog heading.

P1 seems intense, manic, stressful, even overwhelming, as well as fun. The workload seems designed to be impossible, without factoring in company presentations, parties, networking and "me" time. Then there are the practicalities of life such as eating and sleeping.

The term "nightmare" springs to mind.......


"Only after disaster can we be resurrected"

Fight Club (1999)

4 comments:

bluey said...

Dec'08 class too?
going to start school at Fonty / Spore campus?
Hope to see ya !

Omar & Angela said...

You'll be all right, just don't expect to sleep too much... In 2 weeks time our P1 exams will be over and everything will probably go back to normal (interesting concept by the way, "normal"... I'm starting to forget what that was like :-)

Welcome!

Accipiter Nisus said...

Blue Tulip,

Looking forward to meeting you - not sure where though :)

Will you be a the open day in Fonty or Singapore?

Accipiter

Accipiter Nisus said...

Future Fusion,

thanks for the welcome and the blog. I've added a link - I hope you don't mind. Oh, and I'm working on building up a credit of sleep!

Best of luck with the exams.

Accipiter